"75 copies of Oh Dam were made for the 1993 visit of the American Craft Council's Collector's Circle to the Arcadian Press. The paper is Root River Mill abaca, the ink Handschy, the type Palatino. The plate was made from a panoramic photograph. Horlick's Dam was constructed at the Root River Rapids in 1835 or 36 by James Walker to power a turning lathe. In 1941 the Walker farmhouse became the Charles A. Wustum Museum" -- Colophon.