Meyer's Garage was run by two brothers, John and Anton Meyer. They worked together in auto repair and body work. The garage was located at 1023 Windlake Avenue (now 1404 W Windlake Avenue). The vehicle shown is a 1930 Marmon.
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee acquired the collection through the Assistance of Polanki, the Polish Women's Club of Milwaukee; and Roman Kwasniewski's daughter, Adele, and her husband, John Kaczmarowski. Representative Walter Kunicki and Senator John Plewa secured state funding for the processing of the collection.
Archives. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries
The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System